Ways to Repurpose Shot Glasses
People are always asking, "What do I do with all these empty shot glasses?" So we gathered a few ideas to help get your creative juices flowing.
As shown (left to right):
- Jazz up a buffet table with individual servings of crudites.
- Serve a shot of cold milk with your favorite cookie for the perfect little snack.
- Arrange a small bouquet of flowers for a shot of color.
- Layer ingredients for a dessert parfait.
- Fill with soup to complement your favorite sandwich.
- Use as candle holders or luminaries.
- Use to hold rings, pencils, make-up brushes, change, buttons, candy, toothbrushes, cuff links, or other small objects.
- Fill with individual servings of jam, relish, flavored butter, sauce, salad dressing, or other condiments.